SAEGIS Custom Search Essentials
This half-day training session teaches you everything you need to know to easily conduct your screening search via Custom Search. In order to attend an Essentials training session, no previous experience of SAEGIS is required. This is the ideal training if you are new to SAEGIS.
Throughout the session you will have ample opportunity to put theory into practice and address any questions you may have.
During this training, we present the following topics:
- perform searches and apply strategies with ease
- search effectively: find the desired result with the correct strategy at the best possible price
- search for trademarks, owners or application/registration numbers
- limit your search to closely identical results or expand your search with prefix, suffix and infix searches
- search for specific word combinations, search several trademarks at once or exclude terms from a search
- personalise your Custom Search experience in the Preferences
- save, print and export search results to MS Word, MS Excel or PDF
Inbox on SERION
- archive and retrieve the saved searches
- create new reports from stored results
- export the search results into a MS Word, MS Excel or PDF format
- organise saved documents